For today’s post I teamed up with Bombay Hair to share my hair routine for this upcoming fall! Now that summer is nearing an end, I’m slowly leaving my ‘beach waves’ in the past and looking forward to straight / sleek, long hair. Here is my step-by-step process of how I use the Bombay titanium iron! Enjoy xx Flo
1. pretty much a no-brainer, but make sure to use a heat protectant spray beforehand. I swear by the Moroccan oil heat styling protection spray. Brush it through with a paddle brush (like this one by Conair) and wait for it to dry.
2. The heat settings all depend on the texture of your hair, mine is a bit stubborn so I turn it up to around 300 degrees.
3. To make sure I don’t miss any sections, I put my hair in a half-up, half-down style with a scruchie.
4. Carefully, I straighten the bottom section in one-inch pieces (don’t hold down for over 10 seconds). Repeat on the top section.
5. When all the sections are done, spray with hair spray to keep the style all day.