I have been a huge fan of public desire for about a year (i think i own around 8 pairs at this point), their prices and quality are hard to beat and they’re always on top of trends!
Ego is a lot like PD, they have inspired by designer shoes (yeezy, acne, stuart weitzman, dior, ysl inspired etc) at good prices (most shoes are around $30-60). I haven’t ordered any yet, but the photos are gorg and the reviews look overall positive!
Here are my top favorites for fall (i’ve included the links to the designers they’re duped from so you can compare! haha)
- Ariana Strappy Sandal In Clear Perspex (dupe for Yeezy Lucite heel)
- Pia Lace Up Ankle Boots In Nude Lycra (dupe for Dior ankle boots)
- Vesenya Velvet Heels (dupe for Gianvito Rossi Portofino velvet sandals)
- Olivia Over The Knee Boots In Grey Faux Suede (dupe for Gianvito Rossi Rolling suede over-the-knee boots)
- Hannah Ankle Clear Heeled Boot (dupe for Acne Studios Ora Palm boots)
- Eva Thigh High Boots In Black Faux Suede (dupe for Stuart Weitzman Highlands)
- Zina High Ankle Heeled Boots In Black Faux Suede (dupe for Yeezy ankle boots)
- Jinnie Front Lace Up Ankle Boots In Nude Faux Suede (dupe for YSL Babies 90 suede ankle boots)
- Zina High Ankle Heeled Boots In Nude Lycra (dupe for Yeezy ankle boots)