For today's post I teamed up with Hanes to share my top 5
holiday must haves, including their Power Shapers tights!
1. Knit Jumper. This light blue jumper is one of my favorite pieces I own, I found it in the middle of a thrift store a couple months ago and can't get over it! Icy blues and greys go perfectly with the season.
2. Metallic Nail Polish. My go-to nails are usually navy blue, but silver polish is surprisingly versatile (and festive!). I love the little shine they give to a casual outfit.
3. Hanes Power Shapers tights. The best way to transition your fall skirts into winter outfits is with tights, and these Hanes tights are the perfect opacity and extremely flattering. I can't wait to wear them with more skirts and dresses, maybe with over the knee boots!
4. Drawstring Backpack. My grey Zara backpack has come in handy these last few weeks.. when you're running around buying gifts and finishing up schoolwork it can be hard to carry everything, but this bag seems bottomless!
5. Leather Ankle Boots. I wear ankle boots 365 days a year, but the best season for them is winter. They look gorgeous with a pair of tights and a skirt, and give you a little height.
Thank you to Hanes for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.