Recently I got one of my favorite bags the PS11 by Proenza Schouler. I make a post here reviewing it with photos (click here to see that), but I never got around to saying what I like to keep in it! A lot of people ask me if it's a good school bag, and the answer is no (not even close). However I love it for everyday use, and it's just big enough to hold all that I need. So here is everything; hope it gives you some insight and inspiration! xx Flo
- Wallet - Of course the most obvious thing to keep in your bag is a wallet.. mine is a quilted leather one from a local boutique. It does the trick of holding all my cards, money, and those weird punch things that I lose before I can redeem any free stuff.
- Sunnies - I love keeping a pair of sunglasses in my bag no matter what season it is!
- Notebook - I have mini notebook from Moleskin where I write down things to remember, ideas and sometimes doodle! It's a great way to look back on things that you'd probably forget otherwise, plus it comes in handy a lot.
- Mini makeup bag - I'm not too worried about having an entire face full of makeup on all the time, but I do like to carry around a rollerball, moisturizer, lip stain and cream blush with me. Even if I don't end up using them, I always love bonding with friends about what products we love.
- iPhone - The PS11 has a little pocket on the back which is perfect for slipping my phone into when I'm not using it.