The best time of the year is finally here! I love walking around in a warm coat, looking around at all the lights and happy people. Around this week / next week, things start to slow down and everyone comes home which is going to be amazing. To go along with the manic shopping that is happening, I thought I'd make a little guide on the best stocking stuffers to get for your family / little gifts for friends.. hope this helps! xx Flo
1. Cozy Knit Accessories: Beanies, scarves, snoods, mittens, gloves, earmuffs.. all of it!
2. Mug: Mugs can be the perfect gift, because they suit individual people perfectly.
3. Rollerball: Great gift to give for a person who travels constantly!
4. Polishes: Check topshop's nail polishes right now! I love theirs the most, plus they have very seasonal colors (like matte)!
5. Socks: Probably the go-to christmas gift... still good though.
6. Wallet: Maybe not Mulberry haha.. but it can be a lovely surprise!
7. Rings: Initial rings / midi rings make outfits really unique, plus they're personal.
8. Books: Giving someone a book shows that you really thought about them, and their interests!
9. Phone case: Phone cases are so fun to change in and out, so a christmas / winter themed one would be a great gift!