Hey everyone! Thanks to my nifty blogger overview, I have been noticing that my page has a lot more visitors than usual lately... so obviously it would be rude of me to not welcome you, right? I came to the conclusion that one of the hallmarks of any good friendship is knowing random/ weird things about the other person, so in this post I'm going to tell you 5 random things about me. Hopefully then, you guys can tell me something random about you, and we can then go from there and be like old friends! xx Flo
1. Some people call me Flo Rida - This nickname is clearly an homage to the rapper (or the state).. but it usually goes away after a few days, because my personality doesn't really mesh someone called Flo Rida.
2. I wish I could speak German - My dad took German in college (sadly he forgot most of it) but we've adapted a couple of the words into our everyday conversations for some reason. Hopefully I can take it in school and blow him out of the water next year!
3. I recently discovered Pandora radio - I know, I know... I'm approximately 130459343495 years late.
4. I am embarrassingly awful at sports - From the ages of 6-12 I played soccer and I never scored even one goal. There was a time when I was really close, but then I fell.
5. When I was a toddler I had an Afro - The legitimacy of my fro has been debated, but if you saw the pictures you'd agree with me.