1. Shoes - Converse. This week I've found myself reaching for my classic black chucks a lot! They're awesome with pretty much any outfit, and so comfortable.
2. Clothes - Leather Jacket. It has finally cooled off enough for jackets! My leather jacket from Tobi.com is probably my favorite piece of outerwear I own. It fits so perfectly and has great stud details on the shoulders. This jacket with converse, jeans and a tee would make a great casual fall outfit.
3. Food - Apple cider. I have been obsessively drinking hot apple cider over the past few weeks! It smells so lovely and tastes like fall in a cup!
4. Music - Beyoncé. I usually go for soft / acoustic songs to listen to when I have down time, but for some reason If I Were a Boy and Listen have been on repeat for me this week! The lyrics in them are just so perfect and put so many of my thoughts into simple words.
5. Accessories - Aviators. Even in the fall time, it still get's unbearably sunny! Luckily, I recently got some Ray-ban aviators. I love the allover black design, it's definitely my style.
6. Beauty - Fall colors. For beauty, I've been using a lot of dark shades. Especially for nail polish, I love OPI's dark reds and navy blues.