As some of you know, this week I've been in New York City! Because of that, I haven't had much time to make any full style posts. I didn't want to completely neglect my blog, so here are my favorites of the week that have been with me everyday of my trip. xx Flo
1. Shoes - Blonde&Blonde boots. Ever since Eleanor wore the Topshop aftershock boots (which sadly sold out), I have wanted some lace ups with a white sole. Thankfully, BANK fashion came out with an almost identical pair which I've been wearing nonstop. They look so effortless and edgy but actually give me a lot of height which is never a bad thing!
2. Clothes - Topshop borg jacket. During the Teen Vogue topshop event (full blog post later this week), I found this amazing denim jacket! It's my favorite wash, and has a unique furry collar and vest inside. It goes so well with dark / black denim and is the perfect transitional piece between fall and winter.
3. Food - Bars bars bars. Traveling / my busy schedule has made it hard to stop for full meals, so I've been throwing these in my bag for when I get a free moment.
4. Music - DRAAAKE! Haha... Drake's newest album "Nothing Was the Same" has been on a constant loop for me, its definitely some of his best work (in my opinion of course). My favorites are Tuscan Leather and Too Much, both of which are polar opposites to his earlier "Take Care" tracks (for example Good Ones Go and Hate Sleeping Alone). These newer songs sound much more aggressive, and speak with a lot of conviction which is refreshing to hear from someone who is too often painted as the "nice guy". So upset that I'm missing his Boston show!
5. Accessories - Beanies. Before I left for my trip, I went to H&M to pick up some beanies. Any fall outfit can be instantly made more seasonal and stylish with one of these (plus they're perfect for windy days when the frizz can't be tamed).
6. Beauty - Topshop nail polishes. I know that this might come across as biased, but Topshop nail polishes are seriously on another level! I recently picked up a couple at the SoHo store and I love the consistency and finish of them. Definitely worth the extra dollars.