|All links are here.|
This week I've been loving so many things, I thought it was only appropriate to share them with you guys! I hope you like them, and let me know what your favorites are :) xx Flo
1. Food - Strawberry smoothies. This summer I've tried to stick to drinking mostly water, but lately I've been drinking smoothies along with my breakfast. They're so refreshing and filling. I love to try out different mixtures of fruits too.
2. Shoes -Commes Des Garcons came out with a Converse collaboration, and once I saw blogger Danielle Bernstein and Eleanor Calder wearing them I couldn't resist. I love how understated they are and their unique design.
3. Clothes - My topshop dunagrees. Of course it's no surprise that I've been loving my dungarees all summer, but this pair in particular is my favorite. I love how they fit as well as the wash of them, and I can definitely see myself wearing these in the fall time with a jumper and brogues!
4. Music - Ariana Grande's new album + The Love Club by Lorde. First off, I am incredibly impressed by Ariana's new album called Yours Truly. Her voice surpasses most singers her age, and is definitely unexpected coming from her Nickelodeon background. She's a real talent; after rinsing her album I'm sad I missed her show in Boston! As for Lorde, I know that she's completely blown up in the last month or so, and I'm definitely going to jump on the bandwagon. I love her songs The Love Club and Royals. Royals has gotten some major radio play and it's refreshing to see such a raw track on top 40!
5. Accessories - My rose gold fossil watch. I usally don't wear much jewelry (apart from my tiffanys necklace) but I've been eyeing wearing this watch quite a lot this week. I love rose gold, and the silver rim around the face makes it so versatile!
6. Beauty - Marc Jacobs foundation and Tarte mascara. When I first found out that Marc Jacobs had a beauty line at Sephora, I knew I had to check it out. All of the packaging is so beautiful and the foundation is amazing so far (I'll be doing a full review once I've worn it for a while). I also fell for the Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara. I usually mascara that is intended for a natural look, but this mascara gives your lashes a lot of volume which is a nice change.