I've decided to start doing a "Favorites of the Week" post once in a while, just as an way to keep you all updated with what I'm loving in an easy way! To keep it short, I made 6 categories; food, shoes, beauty, clothes, music and accessories. I hope you like this! xx Flo
1. Food - Starbucks Passion Iced Tea. I have always been one of those girls who only gets really sugary Sarbucks drinks, but recently my sister has turned me onto these teas! At first I didn't like them but now I love the taste. It's definitely better for me than the frappes (which are basically glorified milkshakes) and they're great on a hot day.
2. Shoes - Topshop adonis boots. When I ordered these back in January, I thought they would be strictly a Fall / Winter shoe, but I have been wearing them a lot lately! I think the fact that they are short and have cut out detail make them really great to wear in summer, and look great with a skirt or tailored shorts.
3. Beauty - Topshop Cream Blush. I have tried a lot of different blushes (mostly powdered) but they were all way too harsh and bold for me. I have naturally rosy cheeks so I only wear blush to get a different shade. This blush is so lovely and is really easy to control the intensity of when applying it.
4. Clothes - Topshop PTP tank. Grahpic tees and tanks are one of my staple items for summer because they go with everything! Under dungarees, with high waisted shorts or skirts, they look amazing and effortless. I especially love this one because it is sleeveless and wearable in the hottest weather.
5. Music - Born Sinner by J. Cole. This album has been on repeat for me for the whole week! I love it so much, there is no song I would skip over. J. Cole is probably one of my favorite rappers (if not artists) at the moment; he's definitely really underrated! I recommend you check out the whole album but my favorite song on it is Crooked Smile.
6. Accessories - Tiffany's E.P Necklace. I love this neckalce so much, it's so timeless. I haven't taken it off since I got it for my graduation last month. It's probably going to be a 'favorite' forever, so I had to include it!