1. I was born in Santiago, Chile but moved to Boston when I was really little.
2. I created my first fashion blog when I was a freshman in high school (don't ask for it, it was awful!)
3. I have tiny hands. and feet (for my height).
4. When I was younger I had an obsession with horses and used to draw myself riding them all the time. I though I would grow up to be an equestrian.
5. I worked in a sandwich shop once.
6. My sister in a complete genius.
7. Once when I was 4 years old I won one of those impossible carnival games. I haven't won one since so I like to tell people about that.
8. I sometimes sing along to Beyonce in the shower (all the time).
9. I've been playing the piano ever since I was 5.
10. After begging my dad for years I finally got a dog and her name is Primrose.
11. I used to play soccer in grade school but I wasn't any good at it. Also softball.
12. If I could only eat at one place for the rest of my life, it would be Panera.
13. Ed Sheeran is my boyfriend (he just doesn't know it yet).
14. When I was about 3 I had a (debatable) afro. I like to think it was just a little humid out.
15. I used to be really popular on club penguin.
16. I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars.
17. When I was younger I used to pretend I was in Hogwards with my friends (I was a very imaginative kid).
18. I used to go to Maine for summer vacation with my family.
19. I've known one of my best friends since kindergarten.
20. I secretly love yoga (not so secret anymore).
21. I am allergic to tuna fish.
22. I have probably seen the Lizze McGuire movie more than 100 times.
23. I know all the words to every Selena Gomez song.
24. I'd probably live in sweatpants and sweatshirts if I didn't love fashion so much.
25. My first pet was a fish who lived 6 hours.